The official website is allowing Aadhar card holders to place requests to edit Aadhar details including registered address, date of birth, name, mobile number and email id.
Troubled by an incorrect mobile number and address in your Aadhaar Card? The UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) has come to your rescue.
The UIDAI is allowing Aadhaar card holders to place requests to update details including the registered address, name, date of birth, mobile and email address.
Step by Step Procedure to Update Aadhar card Details Online
The Online refreshing gateway enables clients to ask for a change and refresh their Aadhaar profiles in three stages incorporating Login with Aadhaar, Upload Documents and Select BPO Service Provider, detailed NDTV.
All you require is the versatile number, enrolled at the season of applying for Aadhaar enrolment to get the One-time secret key (OTP) for login.
- Open the UIDAI website.
- Click on the ‘Update Aadhaar Details (Online)’ tool. This tool can also be accessed through its link.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Click on ‘Send OTP’. (OTP is the one-time password that you will receive on the registered mobile number at the time of enrolment for Aadhaar).
- Enter this OTP
- Click on ‘Login’.
If you want to check more details about aadhar card download by name and date of birth the check the link for help.
Update Aadhar card Mobile number
- Open the Aadhaar website.
- Go to the ‘Update Aadhaar Details (Online)’ tool.
- Log in entering your Aadhaar number and OTP.
- The portal will show you a box to enter your new mobile number.
- The next page will show the new mobile number entered by you, to help you double check the new number, to avoid mistakes.
- Once you proceed, you will receive an OTP on the new mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP in the specified field.
- Click ‘Submit’.
- Once you submit the request, you will receive an Update Request Number (URN) for your request for a change in mobile number, which will essentially help you track the status.
If you have any query while download aadhar card then, contact to UIDAI customer care number.